THE Pen Factory are holding a series of wine tasting sessions to let you travel the world in a wine glass.
Discover some of the most intriguing wines of Southern France
The first tasting takes place on Wednesday 14 October at 7pm. It's a chance to discover some of the most intriguing wines of Southern France – not just everyday plonk that you'd pick up in a supermarket, this is really special stuff.
For just £20 per person, you could enjoy:
- Les Terrasses Grenache, Sauvignon Blanc - Ardeche
- J.C.Beauvoir Chardonnay - Languedoc
- Le Pied Marin Picpoul - Picpoul de Pinet – Languedoc
- Gris de Cabernet Sauvignon – Ardeche
- Chateau St Nicolas - Cotes du Roussillon
- J.C Beauvoir Cabernet Sauvignon - Languedoc
- Chateau Comigne - Corbieres
- Hegarty No 3 - Minervois (Carignan, Mourvedre, Syrah) Bio Dynamic & Organic
The tasting will also include specially-prepared small plated, designed by the head chef to bring out the flavours of the wine.
They are a great opportunity to explore the wines of different regions and find out their story, their history and production – as well as tasting The Pen Factory's delicious food.
To book your place, email email@example.com